Deep Tech meets Vertical Mobility - we reinvent vertical mobility and intra-logistics with patented IoT solutions.
Using our unique IoT/Cloud technology, we are transforming machines into the smart backbone of tomorrow's vertical cities.
In smart hotels, we enable autonomous robots to use the elevator, while using predictive maintenance and machine learning with our own venture www.aufzughelden.com to sustainably and effectively reduce operating costs for elevator operators.
Become part of our journey as
Head of Web Platform (m/f/d)
Are you highly motivated and want to acquire new skills in a fast-paced and energetic work environment? Then come and join our amazing team!
- Completed degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- At least 1 year experience as tech lead or a similar role, experience in people management would be a plus
- High proficiency & hands on experience in some of the following technologies
- Web Technologies – Angular, React, Vue
- Enterprise Applications – Microservices, REST, GraphQL, containers, service orchestration
- Backend Technologies – Node.js, Python
- Databases – PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Solid experience in the architecture of software development projects, both on frontend and backend
- Familiar with one or more large cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You build it, you run it - familiarity with DevOps
- Agile mindset and familiar with methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban
- Outstanding communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- If you are not located in the EU, existing visa and work allowance for Germany
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
Our Tech Stack:
Front-end ReactJS, Angular among others
Backend NodeJS, Python
Data storage PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
Hyperscalers AWS, GCP, and Azure
GSuite, Slack, GitHub, Atlassian
That's what You effect:
As Head of Web (m/f/d), you are technically and disciplinary responsible for our Web Platform team and all projects they undertake. You identify risks, watch over the quality of the team‘s work, develop work schedule and ensure the success of the delivered solutions. You should be able to inspire your team to reach their goals. We expect you to work as an IC as part of your role.
To be successful, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their team.
- Build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with senior management and our product owners
- Draft architectural decisions and ensure reliable and state-of-the-art products
- Lead a world-class team of engineers, QA’s, and collaborate with product owners, and designers to ship new components and features
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship and create a space where your team can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Work within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Work in an agile & international team with flat hierarchies and very short decision-making process
That's what we give You:
- The possibility of actively shaping a technological edge on an everyday product
- With us, you can make your contribution to a better quality of life and energy efficiency in our cities
- Great working environment in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg in a well-equipped co-working space with a focus on medium-sized innovation (sufficient supplies of good coffee, organic soda and cold hops are provided)
- Flexibility, home office options
- BVG tickets reimbursement
- 30 days vacation and fair salary
Do you find yourself in the description? We are looking forward to your application!