Deep Tech meets Vertical Mobility - we reinvent vertical mobility and intra-logistics with patented IoT solutions.
Using our unique IoT/Cloud technology, we are transforming machines into the smart backbone of tomorrow's vertical cities.
In smart hotels, we enable autonomous robots to use the elevator, while using predictive maintenance and machine learning with our own venture www.aufzughelden.com to sustainably and effectively reduce operating costs for elevator operators.
Become part of a skyrocketing journey as
VP Engineering (f/m/d)
@Berlin based IoT PropTech StartUp with just finished Series A
Are you highly motivated and want to acquire new skills in a fast-paced and energetic work environment? Then come and join this amazing team!
- Completed IT degree or relevant long year experience
- Experience as tech manager team lead, head of engineering, engineering lead or comparable
- Experience in the IoT environment, preferably with C++, Java Script, C# and/or TypeScript
- Experience in the implementation of cloud projects
- Experience in highly scaling platforms
- You have already worked with BACNet, MODBUS, OPC UA, LON, KNX, etc., or you are not unfamiliar with them
- Experience working with modern cloud technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, or more) as well as common software development and continuous deployment practices in a cloud environment
- Experience in managing external DL and executing SW projects
- Experience in web technologies and programming interfaces such as REST API
- Experience in embedded systems security is an advantage
- Linux professional and Docker enthusiast
- Desirable: experience with Azure IoT or other IoT platforms (e.g. AWS IoT)
- Fluency in English, German a plus
- Existing visa and work allowance for Germany
That's what You effect:
The focus is on the "Things" of industrial automation in buildings to enhance their purpose, save energy and help to reach the Paris goals.Together with your team you bring solutions into the cloud and implement them "at the edge" in an combination of advanced, patented hardware and software solutions. As Technical Lead you get full and wide responsibility to bring your team to stunning results with an agile approach. With your deep knowledge our manage and motivate your team by having also
- Scaling and load balancing of web services
- Proactively participating in the various project phases from definition to implementation and integration to deployment of cloud applications and components
- Collaboration in analysis of customer requests, design, development and implementation of cloud solutions/architectures
- In contexts of innovative projects you develop solutions based on the emerging platform services
That's what’s in:
- The possibility of actively shaping a technological edge on how buildings are maintained
- You can make your contribution to a better quality of life and energy efficiency in our cities to reach climate goals
- Great working environment in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg in a well-equipped co-working space with a focus on medium-sized innovation (sufficient supplies of good coffee, organic soda and cold hops are provided)
- Flexibility, home office options
- BVG tickets reimbursement
- days vacation and fair salary
Do you find yourself in the description? We are looking forward to your application!